The VACALL™ AllVac industrial vacuum loader air vacuum trucks offer incredibly versatile wet and dry vacuum capability.
The VACALL AllVac is a high-capacity, truck-mounted industrial vacuum loader that is used worldwide by specialized contractors in the environmental cleaning industry.
For years, cement plants, steel mills, power plants and other heavy industries have relied on the power of the VACALL AllVac for smooth facilities operation. Its wet and dry vacuum capabilities make the unit an incredibly versatile cleaning machine. Various filtration options, off-loading systems, vacuum pumps and corrosion-resistant components are available to customize your unit for your unique operation.
Features and Benefits
- Universal filter bags maximize volume of airflow
- Air cannon auto reset mechanism
- True single-mode filtration system with twin-cyclone bulk material pre-filters
- Hinged twin-cyclone top door for instant access to all duct work for easy decontamination
- Tailgate design featuring a single control to open, close and lock the tailgate
- Control panel features a multi-pin connector to join the control panel with circuit breakers to the electrical harness
- Exclusive poured-in-gasket (PIG) seals for toughness and long life
- Enlarged dumpchutes to keep material moving freely
- One-man safety prop
PDF BROCHURE: Click [HERE] for a downloadable PDF.
PDF SPECIFICATIONS: Click [HERE] for a downloadable PDF.
GapVax® Vacuum Loaders (Air Movers)
The GapVax® HV Series Industrial vacuum units, are equipped with a 500 HP transfer case with air-shift engagement. Specially designed ultra-quiet air injection and discharge silencers